4TH International Photography Grant awards
International Photography Grant 2019 is open for submissions without any fees (free to enter) to support all photographers from every corner of the world. They only accept series of photographs which share a common theme and are built as a one consistent project in the following categories: Creative, Documentary, Landscape, Portrait, Travel. The Grand Prize winner and finalists will be selected by the most respected names in photographic world.
You can add your photos to five different categories with different specializations. Each edition of our competition has different specializations.
– Photographers age 18+ from any country may apply for this Grant.
– There is no application fee, it’s Free to Enter grant.
– By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the International Photography Grant is permitted to receive your registration data.
– International Photography Grant may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the website at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
– Any image submitted to the competition may be used by the International Photography Grant, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant the International Photography Grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition.
– All finalists will be published online on internationalphotogrant.com
– Applicant will receive USD 1000. This will be transferred in USD via PayPal. Any fees incurred for foreign currency transfers will be deducted from the amount;
– All finalists will receive Certificates of Achievement.
In order to apply, you must register an account.
– up to 10 images in 1 project;
– the applicant can submit only 1 project;
– description of your project with minimum fifty (50) words in English;
– files should be as JPG with 1100 pixels wide;
– watermarks, borders or signatures on your entry are not allowed.
deadline: 31 August 2019
more info: http://internationalphotogrant.com/