CALL FOR ARTISTS: ANIMA MUNDI FESTIVAL 2019 – CONSCIOUSNESS
ITSLIQUID International Art Festival
Deadline: June 30, 2019
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events and Ca’ Zanardi, is pleased to announce the open call for the exhibition CONSCIOUSNESS, second appointment of ANIMA MUNDI 2019 – ITSLIQUID International Art Festival.
ANIMA MUNDI FESTIVAL, curated by Arch. Luca Curci, will be presented in Venice at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, at Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi and in other prestigious venues between May and November 2019, during the same period of the 58th Venice Biennale, curated by Ralph Rugoff and organized by La Biennale di Venezia 2019, chaired by Paolo Baratta.
ITSLIQUID Group will begin a charity initiative aimed to support some of the most important no-profit organizations that are internationally involved in the environmental protection, such as United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, One Tree Planted, The Ocean Cleanup and Plastic Oceans. Indeed, they will have some interesting talks during CONSCIOUSNESS and VISIONS, the following ANIMA MUNDI’s appointments. This choice comes from the essence of ANIMA MUNDI in which everything is related to the living entities of the planet. Click here for more information.
ANIMA MUNDI consists of 3 main events: RITUALS (May 09 / July 05 2019), CONSCIOUSNESS and VISIONS. We are now selecting artists for the following two upcoming events:
– CONSCIOUSNESS from July 25 to September 20, 2019 at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space and from July 26 to September 20, 2019 at Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi
Deadline for applications is June 30, 2019 (11.59 PM of your local time)
– VISIONS from October 03 to November 24, 2019 at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space and from October 04 to November 24, 2019 at Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi
Deadline for applications is September 07, 2019 (11.59 PM of your local time)
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/films/performances and pictures of artworks by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form